Two complete strangers meet each other in the afterlife and have to join forces to find their way out. The ghosts have the ability to switch places with each other at any time, which is useful to work their ways through various puzzles on the way.
Post mortem is a two player co-operative puzzle adventure. The players can at any time translocate (switch places instantly)
- Niklas Hallin – graphics
- Alexander Lusth – graphics
- Johan Sköld – programer
- Alexander Karlsson – programer
- Marcus Petersson – Tech
UDK, photoshop, 3Ds Max
Era of the Paw is a 3D co-op adventure game featuring cute animals and vicious beasts.
A dark warlock has escaped his imprisonment and is turning the island’s animals into beasts. Your job is to beat the crap out of them, so they turn back, and put the warlock where he belongs.
The game features pickupable armors and weapons, 1-4 player co-op and a new weapon-weilding system.
You and your friends each control a cat with a weapon.
Wield swords by sweeping the right thumbstick.
Focus your magic to make bigger explosions.
Steer your arrows into the mark.
Fight for your right to live!
- Producer – Marcus “Spinn” Bildtgård
- Lead Designer – Thomas Hertz Orre
- Lead Programmer – Axel Wettervik
- Programmer – Mikael Hedenström
- Programmer – Mattias Edlund
- Programmer & QA – Jonatan Ekström
- Art Director – Marcus Särefjord
- Lead Artist – Filip Svensson
The Propagandist is a competitive arena game where two players fight each other in a 1930s dieselpunk inspired New York. They will persuade crowds of people to get them to follow, and use them in order to fight and achieve victory!
- Joel Sjömark – Producer
- Daniel Gustafsson – Lead Designer
- Yossra El Said – Lead Artist
- Johannes Häggqvist – Lead Programmer
- Bjarne Lundqwist – Programmer
- Johan Törnlund – Animator
- Adrian Wirén – Level Designer & 2D/3D Artist
- Jonathan Göthlund – 3D Artist
- Felicia Boman – 2D/3D Artist
- Kim Aava – User Interface Designer & 2D Artist
- Laura Sipilä – Cinematic Artist
Aphelion is a Multiplayer 2D Shooter with 3D graphics made in the Unreal Engine 3. Its a fast paced search and destroy type of game where two small teams navigate through a level to destroy the opposing teams base.
- Rabi Afram – Producer
- Arnhem Lewis – Lead Design
- Dan Kallin – Level Designer – Scripter
- Jonas Pensjö – Lead Programmer
- Felix Rönnholm – Lead Artist
- Johan Forsberg – Animator – Artist
- Rikard Holmberg – Art Director
Headus UV layout
The Elite – Special Forces is a turn based strategy game set in modern day or near future. As a player you command a small Elite-squad of different classes, and you fight through varied missions to solve minor conflicts around the globe.
- Anders Andersson – Spokesperson & Lead Programmer
- Johan Danielsson – Level Design & 3D-Art
- Simon Gunnarsson – Concept Art & 2D-art
- Anton Lind – Lead Design & Programmer
- Marcel Markov – Manager, Lead art & 3D-art
- Alfred Skedebäck – Programmer & QA
Take on the role of a young boy as he journeys through the creative worlds he forms in his mind: don the knight armor and defeat the evil king, put on the hat (you know which one I’m talking about) and explore ancient ruins in search of lost treasures, fly through space with a jetpack and battle mutant aliens.
When a child’s imagination is the limit, there’s no telling where he’ll go next.
- Karl Ljungberg – Producer,
- Andreas Bergqvist – Lead Artist,
- Anton Yxfeldt – Lead Programmer,
- Alexander Eriksson – Level Designer,
- Emil Ekeroth – 3D Art,
- Marcus Christensen – Animator,
- Emma Dickmark – Art,
- Elise Fogelström – Art,
- Johan Sjöström – Programmer,
- Tobias Widsell Ehnfors – CGA Animator,
- Emil Prosner – Composer