Clapper is a rhythm and clap-game for kids, ages 5-8.
The game plays as cross between music and rhythm video-games and traditional hand-clapping games.“Clapper” is a 2 player game where the players work together to finish a level.
Instead of plastic instruments the game is played with “The Clapper Gloves”.
- Lee Kåberg – Producer, artist
- Daniel Polgar – Lead design, artist
- Niklas Hansson – Lead code, lead input device
- Josefine Fahlström – Coder
- Heidi Öster – Coder
- Peder Beijnoff Bergström – Artist
The game is built in XNA 4.0 and we is use a particle engine called Mercury. Graphics is be produced in Photoshop. The sound for the game is be made by an friend of the group outside the school.
Abduction of Two is a puzzle game where two lovers are separated by alien entities and the players have to reunite them. Two players have to complete their respective levels but cannot do so without the help of their teammate. Every change you make in your level also affects your teammate’s world (which you do not see) – sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse!
- Mark Touktarev – Producer, Programmer
- Oskar Thysell – Lead Designer, Lead Programmer
- Rikard Dahlberg – Lead Artist
- Daniel Andersson – Programmer
- Christoffer Solgevik – Artist
- Gillis Gröndahl – Artist
- Kalle Jungell – Producer
- Alexander Nording – Lead Artist
- Viktor Berg Flodström – Design
- Johan Grahn – Lead Programmer
- Oskar Lindholm – Programmer
- Anders Ekdahl – Producer
- Olof Wallentin – Lead programmer
- Hannes Freiman – Gamedesign
- Alexandra Aasen – Lead artist
- Johanna Brate Sjögren – Artist
- Andreas Vannfält – Programmer
- Robin Powell – Producer, 3D Artist
- Rickard Hagström – Lead Artist, 2D Artist
- Elias Lundgren Kuosmonen – Lead Programmer
- Max Barnell – Lead Designer, Programmer
- Viktor Jönsson – 2D Artist
- Jonas Selander – 2D Artist
- Producer: Hannah Idén Gustafsson
- Game Design: Andreas Mikko
- Lead Programmer: Linus Eriksson
- Lead Artist: Hanna Eriksson
- Artist: Tove Ahlgren
- Sound manager: Jonathan Lindmark
Tools:The game is coded in C# XNA, the art is made with the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Cinema 4D.
Arena-based PVP fighting with zombies & segways
Play it using the Wii Fit Board to control the segway and the Wiimote to swing your sword.
2D platform puzzle game where you can swing, jump, cut ropes, shoot out ropes to save your friends who have been taken by the puppeteer.
Save your friends and escape the evil Puppeteer’s mansion. But beware, The Puppeteer is already on your trail, so be quick, or be caught.
We are using sdl/openGL for rendering/input and box2D engine to simulate physics in the game.
A fast paced 2D side-scrolling racing game with lane switching, fighting and power-ups with a Tron inspired theme.
It is a time-based top-down two-player game. You play as an avatar where the goal is to jump between platforms and collect the most points that are placed on a grid-like field under a limited period of time, while avoiding the opponent bumping into you. When the time is up, whoever has the most points wins the round.
The game is built in XNA. The graphics are made in Photoshop CS5 and the audio and music are made in Reason 5.0 and Tracktion.